Innlegget leses best på den opprinnelige studentbloggen
- Document, bleed (3mm or 5mm) and margin size
- Pictures, full colour or artwork is extending into bleed area
- Colour swatches (CMYK or Spot/Pantone) in colour list are correct and unused colours have been deleted
- Rich black (40C 40M 40Y 100K) has been used for larger areas and standard black (100K) have been used for all text, lines, bullet points and small areas
- Images and illustrations are converted to CMYK
- «Effective dpi» has been checked on all images (needs to be 200-300dpi, preferably 300dpi) – double check preferred dpi/ppi with your printer.
- Spell check your text.
- «No Errors» and green light.
- All type should be converted to paths/outlines.